Sunday, January 21, 2007

Too much TV

I have a few TV shows that I watch. Right now in the TiVo queue for me is the following shows.

Heroes
Battlestar Galactica
How I Met Your Mother
Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip
24
My Name Is Earl
The Unit
Pardon The Interruption

When they return
The Sopranos
Entourage

PTI isn't important, I delete it usually about twice a week. I just like to be able to watch it and fast foward segments I don't enjoy. I'm not a huge fan of The Unit but I do watch it when I can.

As you can see the biggest problem is the concentration of the shows on Sunday and Monday nights. Sunday nights we usually don't watch much TV, it is a time to wind the weekend down. Sunday shows outside of The Sopranos or 24 or some sports event are usually watched later in the week. Now with four of my shows on Monday who knows when I'll be able to watch the Sunday shows. Why did you move BSG to Sundays, bastards.

That still isn't as bad as 24 being on the same day/time as Heroes, that is just plain criminal. We'll see how I handle the overload tomorrow.

No comments: