Friday, January 5, 2007

Thanks Bill

161-99-1 including ten trips to the playoffs, six trips to the AFC Championship Game, two trips to the Super Bowl and one Super Bowl win (not bad for an ex-Brown). It has been a great 15 years. During the last 15 years the term "Steelers Football" really meant something. The Steelers have rushed for the most yards and allowed the least amount of rushing yard in the entire league. As of last year no team had won more games but I'd have to add it up myself to figure it out, too much work.

No team played harder than the Steelers during this last 15 years. I've really enjoyed watching the Steelers for 15 years, most of the teams were exactly the same. Run the ball, stop the run, blitz the QB on 3rd and long, and throw deep some.

I know he'll be retired for about two years or so and I'm sure he'll coach for a team that isn't the Steelers when he returns. He'll always be a Steeler to me though.

1 comment:

TheGirard said...

maybe the new dolphins coach!!!