Sunday, January 21, 2007

Air Force One

What can I say, I really like movies in HD. Another movie I don't own, another movie I enjoy on one of the HD movie channels. This one was actually TNT but TNT HD is actually one of the better picture quality channels. I enjoy this movie a lot even though it really isn't very good. It is probably the last enjoyable movie that Harrison Ford has made. There is still hope that he can make another enjoyable movie but we'll see. It is 10 years and running.

On a personal aside, I remember this as the movie that made me a take a slight detour in my Toys R Us career. I used Pretty Bird for a free ticket to see this and talked to some old theater friends of mine about coming back. It was a nice 14 month detour that really helped me realize I didn't want to work at a movie theater for the rest of my life and helped me get a good raise when I came back to TRU.

Anyways, the movie is a good bit of fun. Gary Oldman is as always great. Harrison is very believable as a President who can also lay the physical smackdown.

No comments: