Wednesday, January 17, 2007

2007 Movies

While reading Dr. Heimlich's blog I got the idea to keep track of how many and what movies I watch during a given year. This will also allow me a reason to keep posting on a somewhat regular basis. Most movies I will not give a full review because most movies I watch will be something most people are familiar with, some I will however. I'm also using some basic rules, they have to be movies that I start to watch not movies that are just on. Well I guess I have one basic rule.

I've seen five movies so far this year, three of them within in the last week.

First up, Back to the Future. I'm not really going to talk about Back to the Future. Everyone likes it, I love it almost every time I've seen. This time was even better because The Little One watched most of it with us. That meant that even with commercials on AMC is still great.

No comments: