Thursday, November 3, 2005

I guess 5-3 isn't that bad


Bah.

What a junky day. I hurt my back on Tuesday night, it tightens up last night and it forces me to miss a day of work. Due to good painkillers I sleep most of the day which makes me feel even worse, I am a lazy guy from time to time but I never want to be this unproductive. So I sleep all day and I wake up and find out the Big Ben and the Bus will miss Saturday’s game at the Packers. At least I don’t have to suffer through another Turnover Tommy game. Of course I’m sure Cheese Head doesn’t want me complaining about injuries since everyone not named Favre is hurt for the Packers. Here’s to Charlie only having to throw 10 or so passes and Fast Willie and Duce racking up 200+ yards.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't win'em all...

Brad said...

I picked the Pack this week. Batch is worse than "Turnover Tommy"

TMac said...

You're just saying that because he is an ex-Bronco. I picked the Pack also. Like I said, 5-3 isn't that bad