Friday, November 11, 2005

Bring on the Puppy Dogs!


What an odd week. Whenever I’ve thought about football and I do work at a company with an NFL license so football conversations come up a lot. So whenever I’ve thought about football this week and the Steelers specifically I’ve just thought the injuries and the impact of the injuries. With Cheese Head’s team as an example, injuries can make losses pile up for even the best of teams. Currently the Steelers have plenty of injuries the most important of which being 18-1 (19-2) and the NFL’s top rated passer Ben Roethlisberger. Random other injuries to key players will either limit their play or keep them out all together on Sunday all together. None of that matters, this week shouldn’t have been worrying or focusing on the injuries, it should have been about the Cleveland Browns. The most dreaded team of them all is coming to Pittsburgh on Sunday night.

Since the Puppy Dogs reentered the league in 1999 with a 43-0 demolishing at the hands of the Steelers are 9-3 against them. The Steelers have swept them three times and split the season series three times. Even with Charlie Batch I’m sure the Steelers have enough to overcome the Browns.

2 comments:

Mkae said...

It's perfectly obvious who you're baiting here T. I would think you would know me well enough by now to know that this type of sophmoric tautning will totally work.

Screw you Pittsburgh! Go Browns!

Brad said...

HA! You added google ads and they were trying to sell me Browns Jerseys when I came to your page today. HA!