Monday, November 7, 2005

Go Panthers!


I thought about not commenting on it but I realized I have to comment, I’m just required. I mean come on, how cool is Charlotte, what a great place to live and root for football. I’ve never heard of this happening in Atlanta and I was younger when I lived in Atlanta so I was definitely on the look out for something like this. I’m sure something like this happened in Athens, it was a college town after all and there is always a little experimenting going on. The Dawgs just started their return to ranks of good football teams when I lived there, so they didn’t get the national exposure needed for it to be a story. Norfolk is a military town so there is don’t ask, don’t tell not to mention they actually didn’t have a football team.

How lucky is it for us football fans here in Charlotte, not only are we one of the 31 lucky cities to have an NFL team, we actually have a winning team. The Carolina Panthers’ record now stands at 6-2, first in the NFC, two seasons ago this same team went to the Super Bowl and lost to that Tom Brady guy (f that guy). So here we are with this solid football team to root for, what else could you ask for? That’s right, cheerleaders getting arrested while having sex with each other in a bar. Two Carolina Panthers girl cheerleaders (this story isn’t fun if it is coed squad) were arrested in Tampa Bay after having sex in the bathroom. It is like a Budweiser or Miller Light commercial only it really happened. How great is that, it is every football fan’s dream.

The moral of the story, well one male football fans are pigs and two next time two cheerleaders want to have sex do it in the men’s room, not the women’s room. In the men’s room you wouldn’t get into a fight with someone wanting to use the stall.

7 comments:

Mkae said...

Not to mention the fact that in the Men's room, there would be NO COMPLAINTS to ruin all the fun.

God, it's great to be an American male! Booyah!!!


gfbbxfdl

theprettybird said...

I heard this morning that the one cheerleader had a face that would make Linda Tripp cringe.

TMac said...

Don't go ruining every man's fantasy of two cheerleaders doin' it with your 'reality'.

Hayden said...

First in the NFC? I don't know anything about football, but my labmates here are noting that Seattle, NY and Atlanta are also 6-2, so "first" is meaningless. I would strongly encourage you to report accurate and unbiased sports information from now on. :p

TMac said...

And 6-2 gives them the best record, tied for first in the NFC. I'm not incorrect :)

The Seattle, NYG, and Atlanta cheerleaders have nothing on the Panthers' ones though.

theprettybird said...

The Seattle, NYG, and Atlanta cheerleaders have nothing on the Panthers' ones though.

Only that the Seattle, NY Giants, and Atlanta cheerleaders are attractive. :P

BubbaJoe said...

As a side note, Seattle is the only team to control their own destiny at this point. I stand by my team (once a Seahawk, always a Seahawk).