Monday, October 9, 2006

Long year so far for the Black and Gold

I can’t sleep, it really has nothing to do with the Steelers game, I think I’m fighting a cold. I haven’t written about football much in the past few weeks for whatever reason. I guess most of it has to do with being disappointed or upset after a loss and three straight losses with a bye week means a lot of disappointment.

After the Jacksonville game I just wanted to brush Ben’s poor play off to rust.

After the Cincy game I just wanted to brush Ben’s poor play off to just a few bad throws.

Against San Diego, he didn’t look awful except on a few throws, two of them leading to an INT. I am going to say that something seems not quite write. San Diego is a very good team but good players play well against good teams not the reverse.

If they can get the special teams and turnover problem fixed they would be much happier. Every single game has had poor special teams play and too many turnovers.

Outside of just the Steelers, football is a lot of fun to watch this season. There are some very good games and I do enjoy it in HD.

They do need to get it going or it is going to be a long year.

1 comment:

Mkae said...

Oh, I think it's going to be a long year. ;)