Monday, October 23, 2006

Done

I really think the Steelers season is done in terms of the playoffs. I think they are a very talented team but at 2-4 it is just a very uphill battle. I'm fairly certain that at the midway point they are going to be 3-5 and it will take a 10-6 team to make the playoffs. To expect a team to go 7-1 to finish the year is asking a lot, probably more than a team this inconsistent can expect to pull off.

This of course comes following the aftermath of yesterday. I was at the game, 20 yard line, row 11, seat 10. It would have been one of the most exciting games I've ever seen if I wasn't a fan of either team. Being a diehard Steelers fan however it wasn't exactly a game I was excited about. They turned the ball over three times inside their own 30, surrendered 41 points, gave up 160+ yards on the ground, and rushed for only about 60 yards, I mean WTF! You're supposed to lose those games and they did. I'm not exactly excited that Vick choose yesterday to become Randall Cunningham but oh well.

One thing, that Hines Ward guy is good.

No comments: