Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Important Things

It was pointed out to me that I never blog about anything important. Some random guy has a set of blog rules and apparently blogging about religion, sex, or politics is one of the rules. Of course that guy posted his rules early on in the history of blogging so that must give him the authority to create the blog rules. So here is my important thing for the day.

Emily and I counted M&Ms tonight. Tomorrow is the 100th day of school for her and they're supposed to bring 100 M&Ms into class to help celebrate. One of the requirements for each of the students is to count to 100 and this will also help them. What kid doesn't like counting candy. So that is what we did for about five minutes, count M&Ms. When she would get stuck we would start over. She gets stuck on 30 and 60 but other than that it was smooth sailing.

2 comments:

TheGirard said...

I make sure to ALWAYS seperate my M&Ms by color before eating them. If I don't, they don't taste right.

TMac said...

She actually did seperate them. They were the Valentine's Day ones, so two shades of pink, one red, and one white. Emily made sure to do a specific one color one at a time.