Saturday, February 9, 2008

McCain or Obama

The 44th President of the United States of America is going to be Barack Obama or John McCain. John McCain will pick a conservative running mate to get the Republican Party back all together. If you wacky democrats nominate Hillary Clinton then McCain's wins in a landslide.

I've written it before, I will write now, and I will write it later on. If you crazy democrats nominate Hillary Clinton then John McCain will be the next president. Clinton has no moderate republican or independent appeal. Sure she'll carry most of the democrat base but that didn't exactly work for Gore or Kerry. In addition she'll depress turnout from democrats (like my wife) who don't like her. If you nominate Obama at least there is a chance.

Either way I don't really mind. I'd much prefer Obama but I do like McCain as well.

No comments: