Monday, February 4, 2008

Doesn't help

When asked why I'm a republican the answer I most frequently give is I like a smaller federal government. It is the truth as well. I don't think the best solution to every problem is automatically a federal program to fix it. Sure me and my community would have a hard time defending the country or building an interstate. But there are plenty of other things that state and local communities are much better served handling themselves. There are other reasons but that is the big one.

And now President Bush sends the largest budget in history to Congress. Oh yeah, he's also got the second and third largest budget. Sure there is inflation but that is just dumb. I am really embarrassed that he is the same political affiliation that I am. Such a bad president that man is.

No comments: