Friday, July 27, 2007

Jessica Alba

Our booth at San Diego Comic-Con is apparently near the celebrity entrance to the floor. Most celebrities do not even attempt to visit the show floor. However Jessica Alba does. There was a huge crowd of security and people when she came out onto the floor and most people didn't know who she was, because she is only like 5 foot flat and you couldn't see her.

On the way back however, you definitely could tell it was her. Man is she attractive. Of course I was in the middle of a demo to Dr. Heimlich with my camera in my bag, no picture for me. However I was able to find this nice piece of eye candy on the internet, enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know if I were at Comic-Con, working or not, I would have my camera around my neck like the geek tourist I am, just to make sure I wouldn't miss any such opportunities.

I am insanely jealous.

Brad said...

Mmmmm .... Alba ... *droool* ....