Monday, July 23, 2007

Barry Bonds can suck it

I don't care about the steroids/HGH issue, I think it sucks ass but I also think a ton of players did it as well. I just don't like Barry Bonds, he is an ass, I don't like players who act like a dick. The Braves had to deal with Barry in 91 and 92 with Pittsburgh and then in 93 with the Giants. They did had to deal with the fucker a few years later when the Giants got good again. Sure I wasn't going to bitch about the steroids/HGH thing and I won't. The think that bothers me the most about Barry, how the hell is he allowed to wear that armor? It allows him to stand on the plate with no fear of getting hit, it shouldn't be allowed. Anyway, enough bitching about Barry Bonds, what an ass.

To quote a song from the now defunct 96Rock in Atlanta during the great summer of 1993

"...strike out Barry Bonds..."

No comments: