Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fantasy Baseball (Team 1)

Overall I think I’m happy with the team.
The first of my two fantasy drafts took place last night. The commissioner told everyone it was set for tonight but apparently he can’t read a calendar. This is a non-average league, no WHIP, ERA, batting average, OBS, just total stats. It includes like 20 stats which I won’t list. Here is my team, it looks okay. My only concern is hitter strike outs which hurt and Holds which he using as a stat.

C – Joe Mauer
1B – Justin Morneau
2B – Robinson Cano
3B – Miguel Cabrera
SS – Troy Glaus (how cool is it that he qualifies at SS!)
CI – David Wright
IF – Dan Uggla
OF – Grady Sizemore
OF – Bobby Abreu
OF – Adam Dunn
Util – Julio Lugo
BN – Prince Fielder
BN – Scott Podsednik
BN – Bradon Phillips
BN – Frank Thomas
BN – Ryan Freel
BN – Orlando Hudson

SP – Johan Santana (whoa baby)
SP – Cole Hamels
SP – ChrisYoung
SP – Rich Harden
RP – Billy Wagner
RP – Jonathan Papelbon
RP – Francisco Cordero
P – Chien-Ming Wang
P – Octavio Dotel

I’ve already made some movies that need to be cleared from waivers first, like adding a second catcher, getting rid of O-Dog, stuff like that. One thing is for sure, not enough Braves.

Overall I think I’m happy with the team.

1 comment:

Jason said...

If strikeouts hurt as much as you say they do, then Franceoueoueoiuuieoir should be available.