Monday, March 5, 2007

Done!

We're now officially done moving stuff from our old busted rental place to our new hotness house we own. Of course it will take us a good decade to unpack all of the boxes. This is probably the worst move in terms of organization I've ever done. Because we were only moving 15 miles away and we had a month to do it, Pretty Bird and I were rather blah about getting things done. Of course with fixing/paining the new house it actually made it only two weeks to get things done. Eh, it doesn't matter, we're done and out of the shitty place we've lived since moving to Charlotte.

Back to unpacking, well as soon as I can start lifting my arms up again, man am I tired.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally understand the fatigue, man...glad you're in your new place! How's it feel?

TMac said...

Pretty good.