Monday, March 10, 2008

I did it, finally!

Finally a trip through the Philly airport that didn't include a delay. The last five trips through Philly included a 20 minute, 50 minute, 2 hour, 5 hour, and 20 hour delay. That is an extra 28 hours and ten minutes I didn't need to spend in Philadelphia. This in addition the the five hours I was already supposed to spend in Philly on those trips. Stupid USAir.

When I flew out of Norfolk we flew through Philly all the time and we almost never had issues. Well save the extra three hours we spent coming back from Essen. Now that they've merged with America West they've completely neglected their Philly hub and its causing huge issues. There was actually an article about it in the USA Today last week. Well having gone through Philly now nine times in the past five weeks I agree with the article, USAirways needs to step up and fix it. Its apparently going to pass O'Hare was the worst in terms of delays.

Well not today, today I was even early. Hopefully it will keep up since I have another three trips through here in the next 11 days.

No comments: