Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Brilliant

I love daily/Sunday comics. I don't read them all the time but do I love reading them when I actually get the chance. Well that is, I love reading the good ones. Bill Watterson is one of my all-time favorite authors regardless of medium. I enjoy others as well but I gotta give Calvin and Hobbes a little push whenever I can. Anyway Jim Davis is not one of my favorite authors. I think its good that Garfield is popular since it helps other strips. I also think Jim Davis can get all the money he can so the merchandising doesn't bother me. My issue is the strip is awful. Not Family Circus bad but still really bad.

Well this site, compliments of Pretty Bird, makes Garfield a pretty damn good read. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Garfield minus Garfield is pure genius!

Thanks for sharing!