Sunday, November 18, 2007

Well Damn

I'd like to blame the loss on any of my dozen or so superstitious things but the Steelers just played like crap. With their pass protection and special teams issues I've been telling everyone that talks to me about the Steelers that they aren't 'elite'. Well 7 sacks and a key punt return by the Jets later and it looks like I'm right. Having an almost elite team is tough, you think you're supposed to win every week. But you're not good enough to win every week so you don't, tough to watch every week.

2 comments:

Mkae said...

Wait. What is an "almost elite team"?

6 - 3 makes you "elite"????

Sorry, dose of reality time buddy. I feel for you but I think the Colts are an "almost elite" team and the Patriots are a true "elite" team. Everyone else is an also-ran.

Anonymous said...

Four little words.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT"

If you had made your wife go to work, or possibly got your XBox working or replaced in time, they would have won.

And you call yourself a fan. Ha!