Friday, April 20, 2007

Most of the work is done

It wouldn't really matter if it wasn't done because the trade show starts on Monday. We're mostly done, I think. My direct boss really likes to do everything right near the deadline and it is really annoying. I don't mind running around when something needs to be done, I just really wish it because of poor planning. Anyways most of the stuff looks great, I think we're going to have a decent GAMA Trade Show.

One thing I got to work on this week was a lot more photoshop/indesign stuff than I have in the past. I don't really know much about it but I'm learning and it can a little fun. Stressful that I have so much to do with no real knowledge but someone's gotta do it.

I should have an update on Monday or Tuesday on what our new game is, we're really excited in the office.

No comments: