Sunday, April 22, 2007

A lot of Heroes

Yesterday evening NBC ran a mini Heroes marathon of the recent episodes before the break. Pretty Bird, The Little One, and I watched the last two, well the little one didn't make it through the last episode, she fell asleep, it was late. I can't say it enough, that show is so good. I'm actually upset that I'm going to miss the episode on Monday. Hopefully we'll be able to catch it at the show but I doubt that we'll be able to catch it. Right now I'm having issues with the number of lines in the house so the TiVo can only catch one show. I gave Heroes priority over 24, it pains me after years of watching Jack save the world but Heroes just takes the cake. With NBC and Fox showing Heroes and 24 online the day after they air I'm not that worried, I'll catch them both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Hero beats Jack any day.

In a fight between Jack and a Hero, Chuck Norris would win.