Thursday, June 22, 2006

We'll miss you Robert

Earlier this week Robert Morea passed away. Robert was a friend of mine from Atlanta. Most of the readers probably recognize his name. He was also TCG player who played every Decipher game save probably MegaMan or BeyBlade. Even after Will and I worked at Decipher he still believed game company employees were celebrities. He thought Mike Reyonlds was incredible ("he worked on Middle Earth then on LOTR TCG and now on .hack//ENEMY, of course I'm going to play it"). He really though Chuck Kallenbach was another god's gift to TCGs ("yeah I'm going to play BSG, Chuck designed it!").

I wrote about Robert and the great times had by all playing LOTR TCG when it first started on my other blog. I really don't want to go through everything and post it again, I just wanted everyone to know that he left us.

Julie, Emily, and I will miss you Robert.

1 comment:

TheGirard said...

wow...that sucks. I knew Robert, especially from his breakout performance at Vegas like 4 years ago.