Thursday, June 1, 2006

Hardest Part of the Day

As far back as I could remember I viewed getting up as the hardest part of the day, at least as far back as high school. Now with my back/neck a little hurt, for whatever reason, making sleep a tad bit more difficult, 5:30am is really early. I don't leave the house until 6:30/6:40 so I don't have to get up until 6ish. I did learn a long time ago however that a relaxed Trevor is a happy Trevor. Taking my time getting ready, eating breakfast, watching SportsCenter, all makes my day go much better. I even have time to do a little morning workout once I decide to start working out. I'm not in good shape, well round is a shape, so it will happen eventually. Now onto other random thoughts.

  • Closed Interstates Suck. This is the third time I've been on an interstate somewhere I wasn't from. Once on vacation and twice for work. I was staying about 30 minutes outside of Boston this past weekend, left an hour before I had to be at the convention. Well 4 hours later I got to the show. It just isn't a lot of fun to have a sense of being lost on some sideroad because the main road is closed. The F150 truck ahead of me was my new buddy, where he went I went. Good thing he wanted back on the interstate as well.
  • X-Men 3 was Blah. I enjoyed it, I will watch it again, and probably own it. I think I will probably watch it more than X-Men 1. It wasn't very good however. I isn't the first bad movie that I like and probably won't be the last. Also depsite saying it was the last official team X-Men (Wolverine and Magneto solo projects aside) movie I think $120,000,000 in 4 days will change that.
  • Stupid Mets won't lose. Maybe they don't go away this year. I think the Braves could make a run at the division or even the wild card. With that bullpen however I don't the Braves chances in the playoffs, ick.
  • My little one has finished her first year of school. Does that mean I'm now an adult or was that a few years ago. Hopefully that doesn't mean I have to stop playing games at work.

3 comments:

TheGirard said...

HAHA!!!!

8 walk offs this year. It's starting to hurt the ol' ticker.

Hayden said...

Boston sucks, plain and simple.

The1GWiz said...

I approve of both of the above messages completely.


Action Figures I Purchase Kick Yoda