Saturday, March 11, 2006

Second Wife?

Tomorrow I will be in fabulous Las Vegas. It is far and away my favorite city to visit, at least of the cities I have visited so far in my 30 years on this planet. Since last March this will be my 5th trip to Las Vegas, sixth if you go back to last December. Not one but two people yesterday asked me if I have a second wife in Las Vegas. Hell the only time I've been drunk in Vegas was when I was there with my lovely wife. So no, no second wife. Every trip except one of my eight trips to Vegas have had a really solid reason that just didn't involve me wanting to be there.

This is my fourth trip to the GAMA Trade Show, the only business to business trade show in my industry.
One trip to take my two brothers to Vegas for the first and celebrate the youngest one's 21st birthday.
One trip to take Pretty Bird on a much needed vacation. We hadn't been on one for a few years before that.
One trip was a 30th birthday present from Pretty Bird and some family to see Aerosmith.

The last trip was just a few friends wanting to go to Vegas. Actually it was one of a few scouting trip for Baldy to see if he really wanted to move to Vegas. Obviously he did, his first day living in Vegas is tomorrow.

Viva Las Vegas!

No comments: