Monday, September 29, 2008

Too Many Shows

We finally got our free HD DVR from DirecTV. I refused to pay money for something. Actually that's not true I would have paid about $100 but $300 was too much. Well I convinced DirecTV to give me one for free. I also got the $100 SuperFan for free but that's a different conversation. Now we have two DVR/TiVo things. The HD one can record two shows at once, the three year old TiVo is only hooked up for one line. This house is not satellite wired. Even with three lines there are too many things to watch tonight. I mean really, is this necessary.

Heroes
Terminator
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
Life
Chuck
and of course MNF with the Steelers

It looks like Chuck is the odd man out. Life isn't normally on Mondays and it doesn't have good ratings so it probably won't be on anything for long. Still when MNF is over then Dollhouse and 24 start. Does everything have to be on Monday?

No comments: