Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just a Joke



I used to like John McCain a lot. If he actually got the nomination in 2000 I would have been happy to have voted for him. McCain actually used to be a maverick but the past four to six years he realized that if he's going to be president he needs to carry the base on the republican party. Now he's just another puppet in this thing that used to be the republican party. Nominating Palin is that absolute last straw. Those that know me and have read my blog know that I'm voting for Obama. But I've also told people that I would be okay with McCain as president as well. Picking a complete novice based completely on gender to be next in line for a 72 year old person with a history of cancer, yeah no thanks.

This Mkae is why people like John Stewart can't stand Sarah Palin.

No comments: