Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Wild Weekend

Wildcard weekend baby! I don't really know what to say other than I hate the Jaguars. A real injured Pittsburgh team will host what has become the bane of their existence, the Jacksonville Jaguars. The only two things the Steelers have going for them is they are playing at home and their QB is better than the Jags QB. A good QB goes a long way in the playoffs and Ben is 5-1 in the playoffs with three really good games, one okay, and two not so good games. Even with Ben I'm not sure if I hold out too much hope for beloved Steelers.

Like I've said before, if you told me the Steelers would go 10-6 and win their division before the season started I would have told you that was okay with me. Now they've done that and of course we want more. Win or lose and I'll be okay, I'd just much prefer a win.

Go Steelers!

No comments: