Monday, January 28, 2008

And I call myself a baseball fan

Again with the silly ways sports teams work. I'm still working on various sports die cast stuff at work. We do a two pack, a home and away pack as we call it. It includes a Dodge Viper as the home and a Nissan 350Z as the away. The files are labeled but it is much easier for me to switch the folder and look for the thumbnail for what I'm doing. So I do the NFL or at least the 10 teams or so we're doing a home/away item for and then move onto MLB. Then the MLB just messed me up, the Dodge Vipers are now white based and the 350Zs are color based and quickly scanning the thumbnails and I'm messed up.

About half the time I'm working on the MLB files, with numerous fuck ups, I am just curing the art team for switching it, for making the home now the away and vice versa. Then I realize I'm wrong, the home jerseys in baseball are white and they wear the colors on the road. And I call myself a baseball fan.

No comments: