Sunday, October 21, 2007

Week 7

A bunch of really annoying games to watch today. The ones that appeared interesting quickly turned into blowouts. At least I have a game to look forward to tonight.

The Steelers enter the tough part of their schedule or at least what looked to be difficult before the season started. They will probably be favored until they play the Patriots in New England. My biggest fear is they look past opponents and get sucked into the dreaded 'trap' game. I'm fairly certain they will lose one of the two against Cincy and Baltimore, they do every year. There are a few others that can be troublesome.

Denver tonight is really tough. The Steelers are better than the Broncos but they are playing in Denver. Pittsburgh historically doesn't play well in Denver and Shanahan has his team play really well after a bye. I think the Steelers will pull out a win but I'm a little worried. The thing that keeps me going is the Steelers run well and the Broncos don't stop the run well.

No comments: