Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fans are dumb

This week I've had trash talking from Cardinals fans. As weird as it is that there actually are Cardinals fans, these same people talked to me before the game. None of those fans trash talked before the game, in fact they were very humble and saying the Steelers would win. Now the Steelers lay an egg and the Cardinals play well and they defeat the Steelers. Now the fans want to trash talk, weird. I guess even trash talking hindsight is 20/20.

Then I spend time with some Seahawks fans giving me shit, which I don't mind. This just in guys, if you win today you don't get the Lombardi Trophy from two years ago. So I've had to relive the complaining that Seattle actually beat Pittsburgh but the refs took it away. Um, really. The Steelers only had three good offensive plays, all game. With only three good players you still lose by 11 points. Did the refs cause you to miss two field goals, give you the worst clock management in the history of the Super Bowl, cause you to not even come close to talking Willie or Hines, cause you to allow Ben to complete a 3rd and 25, or the inability for you to convert a 3rd down. All of those penalties were valid save the Hasslebeck penalty on the interception. Get over it, move on, and try to win this game.

No comments: