Sunday, October 7, 2007

Steelers vs. Seahawks

I want to say the Steelers will win today, I really do. I'd love to say they are a better team, going to play hard after their first loss, and the Seahawks are focusing on the wrong things. But the combination of injuries to the Steelers and the fact this means more to Seattle is just tough. Hines Ward is out, Bryan McFadden is out (the 3rd corner) for sure. Casey Hampton and Troy Polamalu, their two best players on defense are probably out. Ward, Hampton, and Polamalu are the Steelers three best players and they are all out. Not good. I think the Steelers can win but it will be really tough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They did win. So you should be happy.

:)

BubbaJoe said...

No trash talking here. I specifically didn't call you this week because I thought you would accuse me of trash talking when in fact I was just trying to talk business. Now that this is over and done I'll probably give you a call.

Unfortunately I was forced to watch the Cardinals and Rams... What a crappy game. Even with the loss, I would have prefered to watch the Seahawks game just so I could yell at the TV and not sound like an idiot.