Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Mighty Mouse Sucks

I've built PCs for a living before. I love being able to tinker with a Windows based machine, lots of fun. I'm not what one would call a Mac Lover. However I love OSX based machines, we have a G5 iMac that we just love. We want to get an Intel based Mac so we can run OSX and Windows on the same machine. Basically OSX is just better than Windows and Macs in general do things extremely well. In fact every single Apple based product has been great, iPods, airport, everything I've set up or used. Mark those piece of crap, hodgepodge machines at D don't count.

That is everything except the Mighty Mouse, this thing sucks. Their mouse is horrible and I hate using it but Pretty Bird loves it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is attached to my Mac. :)

TMac said...

I feel the Blockbuster Mouse from the Super Bowl commercial would be more useful.

BubbaJoe said...

If you are trying to use a Mac, the Blockbuster Mouse WOULD have been more useful... =)

Brad said...

yes! OSX rules.

I'm not sold on the mighty mouse either ... though there have been a few times I have wished that i could scroll sideways.