Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Apparently I need to stop relying on the DirecTV search feature and use the internet or the much more reliable TiVo search feature. I was told Star Wars would be on at 10am yesterday and then not again until sometime next week. Well look what I found at 6:30pm in HD, the granddaddy of all movies, Star Wars. Sure I just watched it this weekend on DVD, sure it would be the same movie (Cinemax and HBO are using the 2004 DVD versions, Han and Greedo shoot at the same time, Stormtroopers sound like Jango Fett, ghost is Hayden, etc) I just watched. Sure I should have been packing, sure you're tired of me talking about Star Wars. Well suck it.

The movie looks great in HD, all three of us watched it and loved it, again.

2 comments:

TheGirard said...

Yea...all the movie channels are running it... alot. I'm giddy.

Anonymous said...

What I don't understand is that if dead Anakin could be dreamy, young guy why couldn't dead Obi-Wan figure that out?