Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bring Back the 70s

Today is a throwback to the 70s rivalry between the Cowboys and the Steelers. Going into the season I put this game down as a loss for the Steelers because I thought the Cowboys were the best team in the NFL. That I guess is why they play the games instead of just go by the team on paper.

I'm still worried about the Cowboys but the Steelers really need to win this game. I think they're a better team then the Cowboys and I think its possible the Steelers are one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the NFL. With the Ravens seemingly unable to lose a game the Steelers need to keep winning. The next week or three will decide if the Steelers get the #2 seed or the #6 seed. They've proven before the #6 seed can win the Super Bowl but its usually easier with a home game and a week off.

No comments: