Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ben Update

It seems that Ben just has a concussion. While I've had a concussion and it sure sucked ass I'm sure a professional athlete can recover within in two weeks and play a football game. It is great that he isn't hurt too badly.

To add to my opinion on Ben's injury issues. I have the opinion that certain players are what I call injury drama queens. These players want everyone to know every little injury they have, how they can't practice, and how it is for them to play. These players are like Brian Jordan, Steve McNair and now Ben Roethlisberger. Ben is just like those players. He wants everyone to know how hurt he gets and how much he puts into the team.

It is better then having a player like JD Drew who just doesn't play but it is still annoying. I still love having Roethlisberger as the Steelers QB but he does have quite a few annoying qualities, this being one of them.

1 comment:

Mkae said...

Ben needs to learn to stop putting his head into the ground / pavement / etc. I bet his parents made him wear a helmet as a baby because he kept putting hit forehead into the drywall.

Seriously though, glad he was hurt. Again.