Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Another reason not to fly Southwest

Sure they are cheap but they aren't the most on-time airline in the world. They don't have a good frequent flier program, which is key to a business traveler and they don't have free First Class upgrades, another key business traveler requirement. There is also their stupid first come, first serve seating, wtf. Now there is this.

What the hell? If they stocked their planes with more girls that looked like her and wearing the same outfits then maybe I'd fly Southwest more often.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Wow...that's REALLY dumb! And here in SD no less.

What do you dislike about their frequent flyer program though? I like the by-flight way MUCH better than the mileage system.

EJ said...

I live in Tucson. Next time she can call me and I'll drive her there and back! (=

- Enrique

Mkae said...

whoa. mega bullshit.

Remember when the flight attendants used to look like that?

Anonymous said...

Nope. I'm not that old. :)