Thursday, May 3, 2007

To the DL with you!

It seems Mark Redman has a made up injury. Well I'm sure it isn't a made up injury but he is also a professional athlete, with a 10.60 ERA I'm really stretching that term. As a professional athlete he is expected to play through some of the aches, pains, and injuries that normal people wouldn't to suffer through and still play. So while I don't want anyone to suffer pain I am glad I have at least 15 days without this Kansas City reject giving up 5 runs in two innings.

Good win vs. the Phillies. Once James gave up the blast to Ryan Howard I figured the Phillies would go on to win the game. But Bullpen version 07 is actually pretty damn good. If starting rotation version 07 could keep up past Smoltz and Hudson life would actually be pretty good. Still can't complain too much since they are in first place.

No comments: