Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Star Wars Day!

For those that live in a cave, today is the 30th anniversary of the release of Star Wars. I've written a number of times about how much I like Star Wars and I'm going to keep writing things like that. I really do like Star Wars, I've had so much fun enjoying the movies, the video games, the RPGs, the toys, the CCG, the minis, shit I could go on for hours, they do merchandise the hell out of Star Wars. Sure it is over the top and sure some of it is crap but man a lot of it is great as well.

Today we're going to see Pirates (which like every other blockbuster movie wouldn't be what it is without Star Wars) but tonight we're going to watch Star Wars. Hell I might even bust out some SWCCG (doubtful) or KOTOR (probable). I'll probably write more about Star Wars later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a very Happy Star Wars Day to you too!

:D

TMac said...

Damn right!

Anonymous said...

"You're all clear, kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home."