Saturday, August 5, 2006

Dragon*Con '06 done, up next Steelers Football!

Dragon*Con was fun as usual. Not as productive for the company as I would have liked but it was still okay. We sold a good bit of stuff and had plenty of people stop by, we just didn’t sell as much as I wanted to. It was also my first Dragon*Con since 1994 without Pretty Bird, that was a little odd. It was great to see some old friends, some of which I only get to see once a year at Dragon*Con. There was five (six if you count Jim Colson) ex-Decipher people there, still amazes me. It wasn’t a lack of intelligence or hard work that doomed it.

I leave for Pittsburgh on Thursday, I’m so excited. I’m of course a little less excited since I’m pretty sure the Steelers are going to lose without Ben. I think the Steelers are a very solid, very young team but the Roethlisberger guy is pretty damn good. Either way my mom and I are going to have a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures?!

- Enrique