Sunday, March 22, 2009

Susan McGregor

In September of 2006 my mother was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer. I could go into the details of what stage four cancer is but you could look it up, let me just say there isn't a stage five.

Her 30 month fight with cancer ended last Tuesday. Born Donna Susan Barton on July 20 1951 in Sarasota, Florida. She died Susan Barton McGregor on March 17 2009, beloved wife to Paul and mother of three, Trevor, David, and Michael and grammy to my darling Emily.

The last six weeks were incredibly hard on her so while we all miss her very much we are relieved her suffering is over. I think the world needs to know more about her so I'll write about her some in the next days.

Right now I'm tired and I really am done talking about this for at least the next few hours.

4 comments:

EJ said...

I wish you and your family my deepest condolences. If you need anything, please let me know, and I'll try...

Your friend always,
Enrique

Anonymous said...

When I read this, my heart just sank. I'm sorry to hear of your loss and offer you my sincerest condolences.

Brad said...

I am sorry for your loss.

Arwen said...

I am so sorry my friend. Sending you and your family peace.