Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Super Bowl Extra Large

Tonight was the first time since 2006 I'd watched the full Super Bowl. I obviously watched it live and then later that week. I've got the 30 minute special from SI and I've watched that a few times. I also caught it on the NFL Network a time or two. Tonight the full SB was on so I decided to watch it.

Man the Steelers offense didn't show up. The defense sure did. The Seahawks want to whine about the refs but there was only two iffy calls. The offensive PI was ticky-tacky but it was still O-PI. Normally you don't see that called but it is still a penalty. The illegal block on Hasselbeck was crap but it didn't change the game. The rest were just 'eh' calls. You let a team win by 11 points that only has three good offensive players all game, that isn't the refs fault.

Still I hope the offense shows up more on Sunday. At least the defense is better this time.

No comments: