Friday, January 16, 2009

BSG Returns!

For the last time. There was a time when I thought that BSG was the best show on television. Now I'm partially glad that there are only 10 episodes left. First off I think serial shows should have an endgame at least somewhat in mind. This would allow the show to end on the creator's terms and not on the network's.

That is only part of the reason I'm somewhat glad for it to go away. The main reason I'm done with it is that they've royally screwed it up. There have been three or four huge breaks which is just stupid. You shouldn't treat your viewers like that. It makes your viewers get upset with your show and want to watch something else.

Still I'll watch these 10 episodes because it is a great show. I won't get to watch it tonight but thanks to the DVR I'll watch it later.

No comments: