Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More Slave Leia

Yes the Deal or No Deal hotties were very hot dressed up as Slave Leia. That and they looked incredible in HD.

I was searching for a picture of the Deal hotties in the slave get up but I was distracted by this picture of Kristen Bell. I'd seen more than a few images of her dressed up as Slave Leia in the movie Fanboys. All I have to say is that I approve.

My question is how is this movie not released yet? It should be a crime to keep a movie with images like that from the public. Stupid Weinsteins and their fight over something or other. I want my Slave Leia!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you need some time alone in your bunk?

Anonymous said...

Soooo hot. Want to touch the hiney.

The Weinsteins are douches for wanting to change the movie/not releasing it.

TMac said...

I always need time alone in my bunk.

Anonymous said...

You always need alone time in your bunk? At least one of us is getting some.

Jason said...

With Roger Clemens, probably. Seems he's nailing everyone else these days.