Sunday, December 9, 2007

Blowout

I just hope it isn't a Patriots blowout. Being a Steelers fan we can get a little spoiled. Sure they have their bad years but not many of them, the are .500 or better almost every year. I believe in my 31 years they've only had a losing season 6 or 7 times. Sure I can look it up but I'm not going to. With that I don't into many games expecting the Steelers lose. This is the first game since the 2005 playoffs vs. the Colts that expect them to lose. I guess 9-4 isn't that bad.

Before you think I'm selling them out completely, I think the Steelers can win. The Steelers are pretty good and New England isn't quite as good as people think. That being said, the Steelers are only fourth or fifth best team in the NFL and the Patriots are very clearly the best team. Better teams usually win in the NFL, especially at home.

No comments: