Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Kansas City, MO

"Press Pass, this is Trevor, thanks for holding."
"Yes this is Michael from UPS."
"What can I help you with?"
"Yes I have your big black case with display wall in it."
"Huh, that should have been delivered on Thursday."
"Yeah it here at our distribution center in Kansas City, Missouri."
First off, why the hell is Kansas City not in Kansas, that is for another time.
"I'm assuming you mean actual Missouri and not the name of a building next the Philadelphia Convention Center."
"Yes sir, we're in Kansas City."
"Well, um, that booth needs to be in Philadelphia for a convention, well now."

Then we spent time with them getting information to my trade show display from KC to Philadelphia by tomorrow. How it got in Kansas City, who knows.

3 comments:

TheGirard said...

heh..WTG UPS

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised it wasn't is Hodgkins, IL.

- Enrique

Mkae said...

There is a Kansas City, KS and a Kansas City, MO you turd. :)

Incidentally, I was born in the latter.