Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Off to San Fran

Well I leave for San Francisco tomorrow. I have many trips to "SoCal" under my belt but this will be my first trip to "NoCal". Like most business trips I wish I had more time to visit a highly recommended city that I've never been to. Maybe next time.

Some random thoughts since I probably won't post often till I get back.
  • Welcome back Larry, lets try and stay healthy, that and punish the Mets this weekend.
  • Stupid Brewers although I do love to watch a good, young, homegrown team do well.
  • Maybe the Steelers will get lucky and LenDale will drop all the way to them, I doubt it but me and the other Steeler fan in the office can hope.
  • Yuengling is one helluva a good beer.
  • I'm trying to decide if I want to see United 93 or not, at this point I'm leaning towards a yes.
  • Wrath of KHAAAAAAAAAAAANNN was on today. Despite owning it and seeing it a good bit, it is still fun to watch.
  • Did I mention it is good to see Larry back in action.
This weekend is very quickly becoming a 'reunion' weekend. I get to see Enrique, Girard, Goodrich, Beal, and Peiper is even coming down from his debauchery in Vegas to visit. This proves two things, one it should be a good weekend and two I know too many people on the west coast.

This will also be my third trip already to the pacific time zone with at least three more planned later in the year, should rack up the miles. Good thing I don't mind flying and I love LA and San Diego.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The West Coasters are looking forward to seeing you.

Sorry I don't have a blog to link to.

- Enrique