Thursday, April 6, 2006

Can we have Leo back?

It is good that the Braves have scored 11, 4, and 9 runs in their first three games. I actually was worried that their offense would have issues this year. I even figured the Dodgers would give them even more than average trouble in terms of scoring runs so 24 runs in 3 games is pretty good. However the pitching, they've allowed 10, 5, and 8 runs, not exactly what us Braves fans are used to. I shouldn't complain too much, they did start the season 2-1. I am tempted to drive up to Baltimore and steal Leo back though.

5 comments:

Jason said...

You'll have to steal him away from Anna Benson first.

TheGirard said...

phew...I was worried that you meant stealing Julio Franco back from the Mets. did you see the way that he was all father-figurey to Jose Guillen?

DrHeimlich said...

From the subject line, I thought you were talking about Leo McGarry on The West Wing.

TheGirard said...

Did you see what Leo did to that guy that pitched last night? Some phenom who gave up like 17 walks in his previous two starts didn't walk any and threw a shutout last night. This coming after "Leo has worked with me the past 7 days"

TMac said...

Leo really is the shit. I'm suprised no one copies what he does. With Leo they throw twice as often as normal between starts. They also play a ton of long toss instead of playing in the OF like other teams. I did like what Kyle Davies did to the Mets tonight :)